Cart is empty
Pedestal Table by Jules Leleu
A cherry wood segmented veneered pedestal table with polished bronze feet and trim produced by jules Leleu in 1956, model No. 28423 this table has a rising center so it can serve as a coffee table or a dining table, when in raised position this extends out on oak frame ready for two center leaves, there are also two pairs of oak legs that are hidden underneath for stability once extended, this will seat eight people the table has been re finished as it was originally with a waxed finish, the table appears in the book
LELEU Book Decorators Setters by Françoise Siriex editions Monelle Hayot Variant of Pedestal Table Pedestals page 210, and Conference Table Table page 312.
Label hand signed and dated by Jules Leleu is underneath the top
Style: Art Deco
Condition: Very Good
coffee: 57h x 105w x 105d cm
dining: 74h x 105w x 105d cm extended 205w cm
Free Mainland England Delivery
- Shipping Method : Front Door Delivery – 1-4 weeks
- Returns accepted within 14 days of Delivery
- A skilled driver will unload the item from the delivery truck and bring it to your building’s doorstep. You will be responsible for further transport beyond that point. We recommend asking a family member or friend for an extra hand;
- The delivery partner will email and/or call you at least one day in advance to arrange a delivery time.
- A wooden crate may be used for intercontinental shipments for maximum protection.
- Item will be left in its packaging after delivery.
Please examine every order upon delivery. In the event that there are visible signs of damage or missing or incorrect pieces, please indicate the problem on the Delivery Note and contact us within 48 hours of delivery. A signed delivery receipt without notations of missing, damaged, or incorrect item(s) represents your acceptance of the complete order in perfect condition.
Please email us for a quote