Cart is empty
Les Arcs Chairs by Charlotte Periand c1960
A set of four 1960's Les Arcs chairs designed by Charlotte Periand, these chairs are in original condition just having been cleaned and leather conditioned, these chairs are stacking chairs and were used in Les Arcs ski resorts in this period, so they are good strong chairs but have had plenty of use
Style: Mid Century Modern
Material: Steel and Leather
Condition: Very Good
Free Mainland England Delivery
- Shipping Method : Front Door Delivery – 1-4 weeks
- Returns accepted within 14 days of Delivery
- A skilled driver will unload the item from the delivery truck and bring it to your building’s doorstep. You will be responsible for further transport beyond that point. We recommend asking a family member or friend for an extra hand;
- The delivery partner will email and/or call you at least one day in advance to arrange a delivery time.
- A wooden crate may be used for intercontinental shipments for maximum protection.
- Item will be left in its packaging after delivery.
Please examine every order upon delivery. In the event that there are visible signs of damage or missing or incorrect pieces, please indicate the problem on the Delivery Note and contact us within 48 hours of delivery. A signed delivery receipt without notations of missing, damaged, or incorrect item(s) represents your acceptance of the complete order in perfect condition.
Please email us for a quote