Cart is empty
Kidney shaped ladies writing table c1860
A walnut kidney shaped writing table with serpentine legs, adorned with ormolu mounts. This was produced in French style in the UK around the 1860’s from solid mahogany with walnut veneer. The top of the desk has inset leather with detailed tulipwood cross-banding.
The central drawer has solid Mahogany drawer liner and English hand cut dovetail joints.This desk is in excellent condition throughout and ready for your home
Style: antique writing table
Material: walnut and Mahogany
Condition: very good
Dimensions: 75h x 113w x 72d cm
Free Mainland England Delivery
- Shipping Method : Front Door Delivery – 1-4 weeks
- Returns accepted within 14 days of Delivery
- A skilled driver will unload the item from the delivery truck and bring it to your building’s doorstep. You will be responsible for further transport beyond that point. We recommend asking a family member or friend for an extra hand;
- The delivery partner will email and/or call you at least one day in advance to arrange a delivery time.
- A wooden crate may be used for intercontinental shipments for maximum protection.
- Item will be left in its packaging after delivery.
Please examine every order upon delivery. In the event that there are visible signs of damage or missing or incorrect pieces, please indicate the problem on the Delivery Note and contact us within 48 hours of delivery. A signed delivery receipt without notations of missing, damaged, or incorrect item(s) represents your acceptance of the complete order in perfect condition.
Please email us for a quote