Cart is empty
Art Deco Macassar Ebony Dining Chairs
A set of six art deco Macassar ebony Dining chairs produced in France in the 1930's thy have a gently curved back with macassar ebony front and back, the seat has been fully sprung and upholstered with new thick leather
Style: Art Deco
Material: Macassar Ebony and Mahogany
Origin : France
Condition: Excellent, fully restored, solid joints, fully upholstered with new leather
Free Mainland England Delivery
- Shipping Method : Front Door Delivery – 1-4 weeks
- Returns accepted within 14 days of Delivery
- A skilled driver will unload the item from the delivery truck and bring it to your building’s doorstep. You will be responsible for further transport beyond that point. We recommend asking a family member or friend for an extra hand;
- The delivery partner will email and/or call you at least one day in advance to arrange a delivery time.
- A wooden crate may be used for intercontinental shipments for maximum protection.
- Item will be left in its packaging after delivery.
Please examine every order upon delivery. In the event that there are visible signs of damage or missing or incorrect pieces, please indicate the problem on the Delivery Note and contact us within 48 hours of delivery. A signed delivery receipt without notations of missing, damaged, or incorrect item(s) represents your acceptance of the complete order in perfect condition.
Please email us for a quote