Cart is empty
Antique ladies Writing Desk by Edwards and Roberts c1900
A very good quality late 19th century mahogany inlaid writing desk, stamped Edwards and Roberts. Having the original inset leather tooled top with satinwood cross-banding and ebony and boxwood stringing. All the drawers have hand cut dovetail joints, three freeze drawers each with inlaid garlands of flowers and three graduating drawers below and to each side again with inlay, two handles and working locks also to either side of the desk. Satinwood cross-banded decoration to the reverse and inside footwell.
The desk is of excellent quality and has been sympathetically restored and hand polished and in lovely condition
Material: Mahogany, satinwood, brass hard-wear leather top
Origin : UK
Condition: Excellent- Restored and polished drawers run smoothly and all locks work
Free Mainland England Delivery
- Shipping Method : Front Door Delivery – 1-4 weeks
- Returns accepted within 14 days of Delivery
- A skilled driver will unload the item from the delivery truck and bring it to your building’s doorstep. You will be responsible for further transport beyond that point. We recommend asking a family member or friend for an extra hand;
- The delivery partner will email and/or call you at least one day in advance to arrange a delivery time.
- A wooden crate may be used for intercontinental shipments for maximum protection.
- Item will be left in its packaging after delivery.
Please examine every order upon delivery. In the event that there are visible signs of damage or missing or incorrect pieces, please indicate the problem on the Delivery Note and contact us within 48 hours of delivery. A signed delivery receipt without notations of missing, damaged, or incorrect item(s) represents your acceptance of the complete order in perfect condition.
Please email us for a quote