Cart is empty
Pair of French Patinated bronze Cherub pictures c1880
A pair of French bronzed plaques from around the1880’s both containing cherubs and fawns, one picture has a very detailed dog and the other is a goat if hung side by side the images will look at each other, this is how they were made by the artist to be, they are relief pictures meaning the image is raised they are in original Oak frames still containing original plaque ‘ENFANTS AU CHIEN’ and ‘ENFANTS A LA CHEVRE’
Material: Bronzed relief in Oak Frame
Condition very good
Dimensions: 27h x 41w x 2.5d cm per picture
Free Mainland England Delivery
- Shipping Method : Front Door Delivery – 1-4 weeks
- Returns accepted within 14 days of Delivery
- A skilled driver will unload the item from the delivery truck and bring it to your building’s doorstep. You will be responsible for further transport beyond that point. We recommend asking a family member or friend for an extra hand;
- The delivery partner will email and/or call you at least one day in advance to arrange a delivery time.
- A wooden crate may be used for intercontinental shipments for maximum protection.
- Item will be left in its packaging after delivery.
Please examine every order upon delivery. In the event that there are visible signs of damage or missing or incorrect pieces, please indicate the problem on the Delivery Note and contact us within 48 hours of delivery. A signed delivery receipt without notations of missing, damaged, or incorrect item(s) represents your acceptance of the complete order in perfect condition.
Please email us for a quote