Cart is empty
Camphor Military Campaign Chest of Drawers
Constructed from solid Camphor wood this chest has the two short drawers over three long drawers, military handles and lifting handles all original English locks this military or campaign chest of drawers would have been used by high up officers in Victorian colonial times, the chest splits into two with lifting handles for ease of transportation. They used camphor wood as it has a eucalyptus type smell that deters moths and such other type cloth destroying insect.
Style: Antique Furniture
Material: Camphor wood
Condition Very good original condition
Dimensions: 115h x 114w x 52d cm
Free Mainland England Delivery
- Shipping Method : Front Door Delivery – 1-4 weeks
- Returns accepted within 14 days of Delivery
- A skilled driver will unload the item from the delivery truck and bring it to your building’s doorstep. You will be responsible for further transport beyond that point. We recommend asking a family member or friend for an extra hand;
- The delivery partner will email and/or call you at least one day in advance to arrange a delivery time.
- A wooden crate may be used for intercontinental shipments for maximum protection.
- Item will be left in its packaging after delivery.
Please examine every order upon delivery. In the event that there are visible signs of damage or missing or incorrect pieces, please indicate the problem on the Delivery Note and contact us within 48 hours of delivery. A signed delivery receipt without notations of missing, damaged, or incorrect item(s) represents your acceptance of the complete order in perfect condition.
Please email us for a quote