Cart is empty
Vintage Club Chair by David Linley c1980
This chair was designed and produced by David Linley in the 1980's in the UK it has tan hide leather upholstery and solid sycamore inlaid frame very typical of his work in the early 80's
The chair is solid and very well constructed but has had some wear and tear, there are a few scuffs and marks to the frame and leather and some slight cup ring marks to the back but im sure this adds to its character, the chair seat is very large measuring 58 cm wide, 56cm deep and 46cm seat height
Material: leather and Sycamore
Condition: Very Good
Free Mainland England Delivery
- Shipping Method : Front Door Delivery – 1-4 weeks
- Returns accepted within 14 days of Delivery
- A skilled driver will unload the item from the delivery truck and bring it to your building’s doorstep. You will be responsible for further transport beyond that point. We recommend asking a family member or friend for an extra hand;
- The delivery partner will email and/or call you at least one day in advance to arrange a delivery time.
- A wooden crate may be used for intercontinental shipments for maximum protection.
- Item will be left in its packaging after delivery.
Please examine every order upon delivery. In the event that there are visible signs of damage or missing or incorrect pieces, please indicate the problem on the Delivery Note and contact us within 48 hours of delivery. A signed delivery receipt without notations of missing, damaged, or incorrect item(s) represents your acceptance of the complete order in perfect condition.
Please email us for a quote