Cart is empty
Pair of Rosewood and Leather by Kaj Lyngfeldt for Soren Willasen c1960
This pair of Rosewood and leather Armchairs were designed by Kaj Lyngfeldt Larsen for Søren Willadsen in Denmark 1960. These chairs have a solid rosewood frame and high quality soft hide black leather upholstery. The seating has been newly webbed and the leather has been treated with a leather care product so feels and looks great. Very comfortable seating with feather filled cushions.
Style: Mid Century Modern
Material: Rosewood and Leather
Condition: Very Good
Free Mainland England Delivery
- Shipping Method : Front Door Delivery – 1-4 weeks
- Returns accepted within 14 days of Delivery
- A skilled driver will unload the item from the delivery truck and bring it to your building’s doorstep. You will be responsible for further transport beyond that point. We recommend asking a family member or friend for an extra hand;
- The delivery partner will email and/or call you at least one day in advance to arrange a delivery time.
- A wooden crate may be used for intercontinental shipments for maximum protection.
- Item will be left in its packaging after delivery.
Please examine every order upon delivery. In the event that there are visible signs of damage or missing or incorrect pieces, please indicate the problem on the Delivery Note and contact us within 48 hours of delivery. A signed delivery receipt without notations of missing, damaged, or incorrect item(s) represents your acceptance of the complete order in perfect condition.
Please email us for a quote