Cart is empty
Art Deco Credenza in Macassar Ebony and Burr Walnut c1925
This impressive sideboard was produced in Germany, possibly by Tommi Parzinger or Bruno Paul from the Bauhaus in this period. This sideboard is very rare, this would have been made for an exhibition and the later resided in a Film Buhn Cinema in Northern Germany
It has four fluted doors with adjustable shelves behind, the right hand side has drawers behind, the top has a raised section to the back for a pair of vases and a central bronze, at the ends there are marble slides that pull out to around 50cm this sideboard has been professionally restored and hand polished to an excellent condition.
Style: Art Deco
Material: Macassar Ebony and Burr Walnut
Condition: Very Good
Free Mainland England Delivery
- Shipping Method : Front Door Delivery – 1-4 weeks
- Returns accepted within 14 days of Delivery
- A skilled driver will unload the item from the delivery truck and bring it to your building’s doorstep. You will be responsible for further transport beyond that point. We recommend asking a family member or friend for an extra hand;
- The delivery partner will email and/or call you at least one day in advance to arrange a delivery time.
- A wooden crate may be used for intercontinental shipments for maximum protection.
- Item will be left in its packaging after delivery.
Please examine every order upon delivery. In the event that there are visible signs of damage or missing or incorrect pieces, please indicate the problem on the Delivery Note and contact us within 48 hours of delivery. A signed delivery receipt without notations of missing, damaged, or incorrect item(s) represents your acceptance of the complete order in perfect condition.
Please email us for a quote