Cart is empty
Leather Club Chairs, French C1940
These chairs were made in France around the 1940s having solid hardwood frame and coil sprung the chairs still have there original leather upholstery this has been treated to regain its original suppleness. The leather is heavly worn in some places and there are signs of old damage, this has been repaired and made good. A good condition pair of chairs for this age
Condition: scruffy with repaired leather
Dimensions: 83h x 86w x 90d cm
Free Mainland England Delivery
- Shipping Method : Front Door Delivery – 1-4 weeks
- Returns accepted within 14 days of Delivery
- A skilled driver will unload the item from the delivery truck and bring it to your building’s doorstep. You will be responsible for further transport beyond that point. We recommend asking a family member or friend for an extra hand;
- The delivery partner will email and/or call you at least one day in advance to arrange a delivery time.
- A wooden crate may be used for intercontinental shipments for maximum protection.
- Item will be left in its packaging after delivery.
Please examine every order upon delivery. In the event that there are visible signs of damage or missing or incorrect pieces, please indicate the problem on the Delivery Note and contact us within 48 hours of delivery. A signed delivery receipt without notations of missing, damaged, or incorrect item(s) represents your acceptance of the complete order in perfect condition.
Please email us for a quote